WELCOME TO YARRA BEND JUNIOR GOLF
The Yarra Bend Junior Golf Program is based at Yarra Bend Golf in Fairfield. Founded on the principles of Long Term Athlete Development, the Program has been designed by Denis McDade – Head of the Junior Advisory Board of the Titleist Performance Institute.
We focus on developing golf skills, athletic ability and most importantly, a love for the game of golf. We do this via a carefully structured curriculum that provides age appropriate golf and athletic development training programs.
YARRA BEND JUNIOR TERM PROGRAM
The Junior Term Program is delivered by the highly qualified coaches from BannLynchMcDade and child physical development experts from Elite Movement Junior.
All staff involved with the program possess a Working with Children Check card.
There are three different Junior Golf Schools at Yarra Bend Golf; Cyclone, SMASH & Wave with each targeting a different age group. Classes run on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the school term.
James Hartley – Junior Golf Coordinator
Mobile: 0402 642 671
SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
The Yarra Bend Golf Junior School Holiday Program is the perfect activity for your child during the holidays!
Our Junior Program is so much more than just golf – it is built around three key ideas, which we believe are essential elements of any school holiday program.
- Above all else, we aim to ensure that all kids within the Program have FUN and feel supported.
- The Program is all about being ACTIVE! Whilst your child will be exposed to many aspects of golf, we also think it is important that they play a range of other sports to keep the day interesting and to get the blood flowing.
- We aim to create a FRIENDLY supportive environment where all kids feel welcome and included.
Our expert PGA professionals have extensive experience coaching junior golfers, having coached thousands of Juniors through the Yarra Bend Golf Junior School Holiday Program.
All staff involved with the program hold a Working with Children Check card and are passionate about exposing children to the many benefits of playing golf.
Primary School – 5 to 12 years
Our fun and innovative junior golf program is open to primary school children of any ability.
$65 per session – Primary School age
$99 per session – Secondary School age
- Golf coaching across the driving range, short game area, and putting greens
- Comprehensive athletic development (running, skipping, ball skills, strength, and speed skills)
- Team games and challenges
- 18 holes of adventure golf
- BannLynchMcDade instructors
Teen Camp – 13 to 17 years
Our Teen Program pinpoints full swing and short game areas with video analysis and skill testing
What to wear:
- Shorts / Long pants / Skirts
- T-shirt /Collared shirt / Long sleeve
- Runners / Golf shoes
What to bring:
- Golf clubs (if you have them, otherwise all equipment will be provided)
- Water bottle
- Snacks and lunch (or money to buy food at the Proshop)